Wednesday, August 14, 2013

D&G Time Anchor Watch (DG0509) Black

I've been eyeing the D&G 0509 Anchor Watch in black leather forever!! I'm sure this is a way past season watch! But, it really reminds me of my cousin's Mont Blanc watch. Which is probably something I won't be able to afford in the near future! So, D&G it is! Thank you babe for getting this for my birthday.

I received the package today and immediately unboxed it. The lid is made of  thick white cardboard but the black box is actually made of a thin cardboard. So thin that it's floppy and easily squished. I was surprised by the choice of material they used. I've only had DKNY watches before and they all came in beautiful heavy card boxes or plastic cases. So, this D&G box seems rather cheap and I honestly thought it could be a fake. Anyways, there's an instructional booklet and a warranty note with the D&G hologram. The watch is kept on a velvet foam holder and in a faux leather pouch.

Let me get to the watch itself. The straps are black leather with a D&G engraved silver buckle. The face of the watch is mainly black and stainless steel with mineral crystals at each hour. There's also a unidirectional bezel. It's also 50 meters water resistance, but I'm not sure who would want to dive 50 meters with a leather watch?!

Overall, I love how it's a little masculine but also very smart looking for females!

What do you think?











No comments:

Post a Comment