Thursday, December 12, 2013

Clarins "The Essentials" Eye Palette

Christmas is almost here!!! I've been shopping for presents and got myself a new eye shadow palette. This collector's edition eye palette is by Clarins - The Essentials, aptly named as it contains ten beige, taupe, and brown shadows to contour and highlight eyes.

The palette is $45 for ten shadows. Very gorgeous copper, gold, and browns colors. It's very similar to the Naked 2 and 3 by UD but less shimmer/glitter. It's more like velvet, satin, and soft shimmer. Two of the ten shades are matte which make nice bases.

The packaging, I think, is sturdy but since it's made of thick cardboard and a elastic strap, I'm not sure how many trips it will survive. I prefer the Naked 2 tin style. But then again, Clarins is being environmental friendly...

I purchased this on Nordstrom.com and they have a GWP (still going on) when you purchase two items (one skincare). So, I got the hand cream (back ordered, so I won't get it till later in Dec).

 Three free beauty samples - I love how they are individually packaged

 GWP from Clarins
 Very generous samples! I wasn't expecting this at all
Body Lift cream and Body Oil

 Outer packaging of the palette

Backside of the box 

Outside of Palette  

 Comes with a clear plastic card numbered as a guide

 The ten shades and bamboo brush

 Shades 1,2,3,4,5,6

Shades 4,5,6,7,8,9,10


    No comments:

    Post a Comment