Friday, June 4, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies Frenzy

Hey there!

So ever since eating that chocolate chip cookie (CCC) from Specialty's Bakery during my Seattle trip, I have never been so hooked on CCCs! I mean honestly, every bakery I walk in to I order the CCC. Of course, not all bakery sells good ones but some are divine. I myself have been told to bake pretty good CCC too! So, I have decided to share with you all my thoughts on the cookies that I have tried so far during my CCC frenzy.

Just a side note: I enjoy my cookies with milk chocolate not semi sweet (but both will do). Chunks are better than chips. I also love chewy centers and crispy sides. The cookies has to have some thickness to it, can't be too thin. A good half inch to an inch is a good size. However, it can't be too cake like, as some try to make it thick... It should also be round with a diameter of at least 10cm. Yah, that's about it for now!

So stay tuned for my first CCC frenzy post!

No comments:

Post a Comment