Friday, June 29, 2012

Why Thirsty

Why thirsty? I'm hungry but I go to Why thirsty. You say what? Why thirsty is a taiwanese restaurant that serves mainly boba drinks and rice and noodle dishes. Funny name, I have to admit. I was actually put off trying the place for its name. However, I sucked it up because I was hungry and there was a wait at Garden Cafe (in arcadia!?)

Yelp Why thirsty for details and you will not regret it.
Best taiwanese "train" style pork chop - juicy, flavorful, and loaded with lots of garlic!
Popcorn chicken that actually contains a large portion of chicken and not batter? Sign me up!
Rice dishes come with plenty of veggies (bok choy and corn).
Noodles - I prefer their lo mein - the dry kind with original sauce - tastes much like taiwan street style if you know what I mean.
I'm really there for the food. I can go there a couple of times a week and feel satisfied.

Their drinks? Assam Milk tea is what I get if I get a drink. Boba is actually meh - a little too soft. But, I like the fact that they use actual fresh milk (floats on top of tea and you mix).

Two thumbs up! (this is rare for me)


No comments:

Post a Comment