Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tory Burch Japan Relief T-shirt

Somehow the media has died down about Japan's devastating earthquake in March, but we must not forget people there are still suffering and need help. I just wanted to point that out quickly before I jump into the topic of this post - the Tory Burch Japan Relief T-shirt.

T.B created a T-shrit to help promote aid to Red Cross for Japan's earthquake. It is a white shirt with a simple design of Japan's flag and hearts. It's still available online for $29. Net proceeds will be donated to Red Cross.

I ordered mine when it first came out end of March and only received it yesterday. I was really excited because it was nicely packaged with Tory Burch logos and stuff... but the tshirt was a major disappointment.

The t-shirt itself says 100% cotton and it feels more like raw cotton that's so coarse and thin it's see through when you put it on. If you've seen the model on her website wearing the t-shirt, what I received is definitely not the same. They should have the decency to at least use the same fabric. Unless they are skimping on material fees to boost the donation to Red Cross, then they should at least inform us. When I popped on the t-shirt (in medium) it clung to my body because it was the stretchy thin material causing it looked see through. I don't even need to fall in the pool...

I don't think a large would have made much difference here...

I've never had such bad quality t-shirts, even the free promotional ones were better!

No comments:

Post a Comment