Saturday, April 30, 2011

Eyes Lips Face

I did a mini order from eyeslipsface - e.l.f a couple of weeks ago and it arrived on friday. I was excited because I waited for awhile. It's a mini order because I used the spend $15 for free shipping instead of $25 for free shipping. If you are familiar with the ELF you'll know how CHEAP their stuff are. So for me to accumulate $15 was a bit of a mission.

Well, my package came in one of those large envelopes. Inside, the 32 color palette was wrapped in a bubble wrap. I saw some specks on the palette but I didn't open it right away until at night. Well, what do you say, one of the shadows broke completely and scattered all over the rest of the colors including the outside of the case! So, the light colors are now tainted with this dark blue green color. E.L.F really has to fix the way they package products, especially dealing with palettes! Perhaps bubble wraps, polyester balls, and a proper shipping box.

Well, the other stuff I got in case you are curious...
A studio eyeshadow C Brush - feels nicely packed and soft.
A studio Lip Balm in peaceful pink. SPF 15/
A studio tinted moisturizer - SPF 20.
A e.l.f shimmering facial whip in lilac petal.

All these for $15 ! and free shipping! I'd been a happier camper if the palette didn't break like that :(

**P.S - I emailed ELF abt my broken palette and they mailed me a new one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment