Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SUPER by Perricone MD

I got the SUPER by Perricone lunchbox set from Sephora last friday. Today, I finally opened it up. The set comes with the acai face wash, detox elixir, and super hydrator. All full size products for $65 (before tax). Before I got this set I tried the hydrator sample and thought it was pretty good so I decided to try the set. The sales at Sephora tried the face wash on my hand and it made my skin so soft and moisturized even without lotion afterwards! Yet today after I washed my face with it, my skin felt taunt and dry... so I sprayed on the toner and put on the moisturizer. Now my skin feels soft but not so moisturized. I don't like the smell anymore! At the store, the face wash smelled so sweet and yummy but on my face it was like two day old wine. I'll give it couple more days and see whether I should return or keep.

It's a value set for sure but still debating on the quality. I could spend that money on just one good moisturizer or have all three... 

P.S - the face wash was so full that when I put in the pump, products spilled out so becareful ! 

The cover 
The Lunchbox


The products

No comments:

Post a Comment