Saturday, January 8, 2011

Too Faced Pixie Perfect Kit

One of the gifts I got for X'mas was the Too Faced Pixie Perfect Kit (Limited Edition). Thanks Judy! I just wanted to do a quick post on the contents. The kit comes with a cute light blue vinyl make up bag and inside is a travel sized lash injection mascara, travel sized shadow insurance, limited edition eye shadow quad and blush and bronzer duo, and a glamour gloss lip gloss in plush.

I've never used their mascara before but I have bought the shadow insurance awhile ago. I really like it because I think it does make a difference and keeps my eye shadow and liner from smudging or creasing.
The eye shadow I've tried and really like the colors - very practical neutral brown shades with some shimmer. I also tried the papa don't peach blush and think that it's a nice natural tone for day time. Both quad and duo comes in a compact case with mirror.  The lip gloss gives a glistening sheen without being too sticky!

Last I heard from Sephora they've sold out (like right after x'mas)... and since it's limited ed, they will not restock this... but they now have a new kit in store which is similar I think...
If you have an iPhone, dl the sephora app and you can get a free case! (While stocks last...)





No comments:

Post a Comment