Monday, January 10, 2011

Bottega Louie

Bottega Louie, Not Bottega Veneta, is an Italian restaurant and gourmet market located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. Yes, Sunday brunch was my first time and I was truly blown away by the food, service, and ambience. For the new year, I want to write less in my food posts since I'm horrible at remembering names of dishes, places, and prices... etc but I manage to rant on and on... so I'll try to stop that.

Photos are taken from my iPhone so quality is not so good.
I do remember the name of the food this time! I committed myself to remember the names because of the unforgettable tastes. The pizza is Burrata - I think it's the #1 pizza in my life thus far ... what can I say, proscuitto, garlic, cheesy... mmmmm heaven~
The salad is called Louie - not too bad but probably won't order it again. The bacon! What can I say, though not a bacon fan, this one got me hooked, just for this one. Apple smoked bacon, who knew would taste so well as grease oozes into my mouth aye? The sausages are Italian and honestly not that great and was rather bland as we put it that day...
Oh don't forget to save room for dessert! Definitely do the macarons and we also tried the cupcakes (good) and the black forest --> yummy yummy !

OK, i'll shush now...

http://www.bottegalouie.com/main.html










No comments:

Post a Comment